Terms and Conditions
- By entering these awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted report. If you wish to upload a modified /less commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the entry upload form.
- All submissions must be made online. Once entries are submitted, they will go forward for judging Entries must be paid before the judging date. Entries not paid for will be taken out the judging process and therefore, the awards.
- You will only receive the 2nd entry rate if you enter all your submissions at the same time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are complete. Refunds will not be given.
- After the entry deadline entries cannot be withdrawn, and refunds cannot be given.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to rules/submission formats. All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified
Ticket booking conditions
- Payment for tickets must be paid before the event takes place.
- Upon payment online/issuing of an invoice a booking is made and this constitutes a binding agreement.
- Cancellation charges will come into effect once a booking is made and the terms and conditions are agreed. (A booking is made online or when the invoice for tickets is issued.)
- Bookings will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cancellations made out with 30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made between 7-30 days prior to the date of event are subject to a 75% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of the date of event are subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
Award entry rules
- Entries must be received by no later than the published deadline date. Entries after this will be subject to a 10% late fee.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to the category rules/submission formats and it is of the entrant's responsibility to ensure entries adhere to the format and are complete.
- The judging panel will only read and use the reports for the purposes of the judging and are required to sign NDAs.
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries that in their view are entered in an incorrect category. The judges also reserve the right to remove categories where entries do not meet the standard for nomination. These entries will not be refunded as they will have been judged accordingly with the rest.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Due to the number of entries received, the awards cannot guarantee feedback on individual entries.
- By entering these awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted reports. If you wish to upload a modified /less commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the entry upload form.
- The organisers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant.
- Entering physical work is at your own risk – entries will not be returned.
- Whilst every care will be taken in the storage of entries, the organisers will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of entries.
- All entries submitted must be legal.
- Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
- Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the Advertising Standards Authority will be disqualified.