The awards are open to B2B agencies/clients/companies based anywhere in the world. It's a global event!
B2B is one of the unsung heroes of the marketing communication disciplines and that is why when we were approached by Stein IAS to do something about it, we took up the challenge. Fuelled by amazing tech, amazing agencies and talented people like you, we are proud to represent this sector and give you a platform to be recognised for your contribution in transforming businesses and the lives of millions.
Momentum is riding high for this event and we are fortunate enough to attract lots of attention. So, to capitalise on this, we are making our nominees even more famous than before by publishing shortlisted case studies, with the entrants’ permission, to our global audience. We will be using thedrum.com and our social assets to spread the word.
For the cost of one entry price, you could secure global amplification and profile.
Put these in your diary right away.
- Early bird deadline:
- Official deadline:
- Nominations date:
- Awards Ceremony:
Picking up an award proves that all the hard work was worth it. It gives your team the energy to keep pushing boundaries and raising standards.
It's good to remind your clients why they work with you from time to time. Having the work you've done for them recognised by the industry is powerful stuff. Even more so if you bring them along to the awards night to pick up the trophy with you.
If you pick up awards, it also picks up the interest of new talent. You can expect smart people to be knocking at your door to see if you have a desk for them.
Good clients who are after good work keep an eye out for the good businesses who are winning awards. A few extra trophies can give you a real advantage when you're hunting for new business.
There's no better way of getting publicity than for being excellent. The Drum will cover all of the shortlisted work on thedrum.com. With over 1 million unique visitors and over 200,000 social followers, that’s no small deal. And we recommend that you use an award win for further PR opportunities too (but we don't need to tell the PR industry that!). If you achieve something this special, you really should make a noise about it.
Then, of course, there's the awards show. And our awards shows are legendary. They're a great opportunity to reward your staff, pamper your clients and let your hair down
Early bird - First entry - £
Early bird - Additional entries - £
Standard - First entry - £
Standard - Additional entries - £
(sales tax as applicable will be added to the above)
- You may enter as many categories as you like, however each entry must be treated as a separate entry and payment made for each.
- In order to get the discounted rate for any additional entries, please ensure you enter them all at once.
- If you are a member of The Drum Network, you will receive 10% off your entries, and if you are a charity you will receive 40% off your entries.
Follow steps below:
- Register as a member to set up your account or sign in/submit entries f you have already created your account and are ready to enter
- Browse the categories to decide which ones suit you best. Remember you can enter as many as you like but they will be treated as separate entries and charged at the reduced second rate entry fee.
- Entries into the awards are report based and this is what you will be judges on. (see writing your report section)
- Once you have registered and logged in, go to your ‘dashboard page and ‘add an entry’.
- Upload your report (PDF only max size 10mb) in the box provided.
- Submit your 100 word summary, in the box provided, which will show live on the site if you are nominated/win. This will be used to give visitors to the site an insight into what your entry was about and why it was successful. (do not include confidential information here)
- Upload URL if applicable to your entry, in the box provided.
- Attach a leading image in the box provided to support your report (Jpeg max size 10mb ). Please note this image will go live in the event of your work being nominated so please take this into account when choosing this image. Option to upload up to additional images in the boxes provided to support your entry (Jpeg max size 10mb ) If you are entering a video, please follow the instructions provided. This will also go live in the event of a nominaton.
- Check your entry meets the rules criteria.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to submit your entry and make payment. Please note: you will only receive the 2nd entry rate if you enter all your submissions at the same time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are complete
- A confirmation email will be sent to you and a receipt will be emailed to you within a few days.
Once this process is complete your entry will go forward for judging.
Your report should be no more than 1500 words. 250 words should be used for an executive summary and you must use the entry templates avaliable here, once the awards are open for entry.
The format for your report is as follows:
To see what to cover in each category, see the categories page
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Executive Summary to summarise the key points in your report
- BACKGROUND TO PROJECT/CAMPAIGN
Brief description of project/campaign/strategy
Provide details of the campaign/strategy's budget
Brief and objectives, including any targets set. (e.g. cost-saving, income generation, increasing brand awareness)
- YOUR STRATEGY/CREATIVE EXECUTION
What did you do to fulfil the clients brief? Tell us and how us about your campaign/strategy
Results including evidence of effectiveness prior and post campaign E.g. and increase in sales/revenue/traffic /awareness etc . Please provide comparable before and after figures. Use exact figures rather than %.
Testimonials - are not essential but can help to improve your report
In the UK we held an awards workshop to hear from previous Drum judges and award winners and find out the secret to an award winning entry.
Watch the video to find out their hints and tips.
Other tips include:
- Give each entry a unique title to grab the judges interest - try to avoid generic names e.g. Best strategy.
- When writing your report don’t assume the judges have seen your work or campaign, give clear concise answers on the brief, the objectives and results and figures should include the starting point and any increases.
- If not commercially necessary please do not add additional password protection.
- Please include usernames and passwords, if required, for the judging.
- Although not essential, testimonials can help reinforce statements made in your entry.
- Entries must be received no later than the published deadline date.
- All submissions must be made online.
- Entries must have been live to market at some point between August 4, 2017 and August 4, 2018. Entries do not have to be created within this timescale.
- Do not include password protection or if essential, include passwords for judges to access.
- All entries must be supplied and conform to the category rules/submission formats.
- Work entered into more than one category must be treated as a completely separate entry. Multiple entries can be made but separate payment must be made for each. Please note: you will ONLY receive the 2nd entry rate if you enter all your submissions at the same time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are complete. Refunds will not be given.
- The judging panel will only read and use the entries/reports for the purposes of the judging and are required to sign NDAs.
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate entries that in their view are entered in an incorrect category. The judges also reserve the right to remove categories where entries do not meet the standard for nomination. These entries will not be refunded as they will have been judged accordingly.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Due to the number of entries received, the awards cannot give feedback on individual entries.
- By entering these awards, you give the organisers the right to publish/exhibit screen grabs and/or submitted report. If you wish to upload a modified /less commercially sensitive version for publishing purposes, please do so on the entry upload form.
- Entering physical work is at your own risk – entries will not be returned. Whilst every care will be taken in the storage of entries, the organisers will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of entries.
- The organizers reserve the right to verify that all entries have been commercially produced for a commercial client where relevant.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified. Any entry that has a complaint upheld against it by the Advertising Standards Authority will be disqualified.
Regardless of budget, size of the project or scale of the resource, entries will be judged objectively in their own merit. It's a fair playing field for the large and small projects.
After the entry deadline, the judging panel will be given access to read your submission and view your images, videos and links. The jury will be looking for evidence of:
• Clear strategic thinking
• Creativity and Innovation
• Tangible results and outcomes
After the panel have carried out their pre-judging, the judges will meet to discuss the entries and decide on the finalists, commendations and award winners.
The finalists will be announced on the website and via social media, by October 9, 2018.
All entrants will be notified when the announcement has been made and nominees will receive a congratulatory email.
A NIGHT OF CELEBRATION!
A must for your awards calendar in 2018. The Drum B2B Awards will bring together the elite of the industry to celebrate and reward their successes over the past year.
Date: November 15, 2018
Venue: Edison Ballroom- New York City
Time: 6.30pm sharp
Dress code: Formal
The evening will proceed as follows:
- 6:30PM - Cocktails & hors d'oeuvres
- 7:30PM - Seated dinner & awards show
- 9:30PM - Evening concludes